The Great Mountain Zen Center at Maitreya Abbey is now open.
All events are updated on the Calendar page.
Continued practice is available for those who are interested at the following places and times:
GMZC at Maitreya Abbey:
Solstice Center at 3rd and Pearl in Boulder:
- Saturdays: 8:00 - 10:00 AM
- Thursdays: 6:30 - 7:45 PM
Naropa University, Lincoln Shrine Room, 2130 Arapahoe, Boulder
- Mondays: 6:00 - 7:00 PM (first Monday of month excepted)
Nalandabodhi Boulder, 100 Arapahoe, Boulder
- First Monday of each Month: 6:00 - 7:00 PM (Public Talk by Shishin Roshi)
Lafayette, Tranquility Room at the Community Holistic Health Center, 409 S Public Road at the intersection of Emma and Public Roads.
- Wednesdays: 6:30-8:00pm Zazen ad Dokusan with Shishin Roshi
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 6:00 am – 7:00 am